Life Holic Online Boutique UPDATES

Sunday, November 8, 2009

I love DIY

DIY
Kickass!

Ive been on fever with DIY stuff lately.
Bought whole bunch of glitters/stones/anything that is small n stickable to nails

i do my own nails
this time its the best



Leopard pink french top + White,Red and Pink Accrylic Hearts + White Love Rabbit
Acrylic powder / 3D nails are so pretty n they last long
But i cant afford to go to nail saloons n let them charge me a bomb!
so i bought acrylic powder nail set on my own which cost about :
Acrylic Monomer : RM 30+ big bottle
Acrylic Starter Set : RM60 1 Brush + 1 big bottle acrylic powder in Transparent + Nail extension stickers
TESCO brush : RM6 = 4 mini Brushes
Acrylic Powder : RM59 for 8 colours
Some stones and glitter from MORNING MARKET : RM20

Total : RM175

I can make 3D nails a few hundred times with those VS 1 time at the nail saloon : RM200?
i guess its about RM200.the last time i asked SALLY HENSON shop they told me 200+
So yah
I save + learn new skill.
I can make most shapes from acrylic powder.and did my own nail extensions!
Hurrah



No comments:

Post a Comment